Monitoring • Control • Energy saving
BMS Building Management System
It controls and automates the general installations of a building. Elevators, production plants, fire systems, heat pumps, water pumps, drive pumps, etc. to make the systems more efficient and save energy.
RMS Room Management System
It controls and automates every particular space in the building. Lighting, air-conditioning, shutters, television, access control, etc. to make the systems more efficient and save energy.
= We automate your systems to make them work with each other and make them more efficient obtaining more control, saving energy and preventing failures =
Energy savings up to 40%.
Resource savings in maintenance services.
Improve staff efficiency.
Comfort and corporate aesthetics.
urveillance of installed systems in real time.
Management of historic data.
Management of the duration and times the systems are being used.
Notification of any failures in the systems.
Notification of preventive maintenance of the systems.
Automation and local and remote control.
Surveillance and control of various workstations.
BMS (BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
- Surveillance of electrical failures.
- Control of circuits, lighting and irrigation based on the climate conditions and time or as defined by the user.
- Regulation based on the conditions of the air and alarm surveillance.
- Maintenance program.
- Environmental conditioning. - Elevator control and easy evacuation.
- Control of services, equipment and conditioners.
- Time programming based on the conditions of the exterior light.
- Control in specific areas.
- Decorative and creation of environments with the use of different levels of light.
- Control and monitoring of the plant, pumps and machinery.
- Status alarms and maintenance management.
- Enablement in case of fire.
- Electricity, water and gas
- Control and consumption savings based on the extracted information.
• Access control: Restricted gate access for certain hours, hierarchies, notification of occupancy.
• Presence control: Areas with a sensor that can activate or deactivate, lighting, climate, electrical equipment.
• Air-conditioning control: Fan coils, mini-split, temperature restriction, shutting down in case of an open window being detected. Automatic shut down in the absence of people.
• Air quality: Detection of sick building syndrome.
• Security: Restricted access to the data base. Activation of intrusion alarm.
• Lighting: Efficient use of natural lighting and lamps, automating the opening or closing of curtains and activation, dimming and offing of lights with scenes.
• Shutters: Preventing of automatic opening and closing to avoid blinding, warming of spaces to contribute with saving of conditioning resources.
• Television: Messenger service, PPE, controls and alarm clock.
• Awnings and shutters: Control according to exterior light, rain and wind.
• Control panels: Controls every room with the use of a single device.
• Common areas: Reservation management of video rooms, area for visitors and conference rooms.
• Invoicing of energy: Electricity, air-conditioning and water.
• Alarms: Preventive maintenance alarms and engine failure alarms.
• User interface: Control panels, application for computer command.
• We offer multi-brand solutions with the purpose of taking the best out of each brand to deliver on the requirements of the project.
• We do not force our clients to marry one single brand with its own protocol obligating them to always have to depend on it with expensive replacement parts and maintenance.
• Our systems are decentralized, this way, we do not have to depend on a single brain that upon failure can take down the entire system.
• Our projects have scalable growth potential, we can grow according to the needs and budgets. • We can implement our systems in already built places or during their construction.
• The communication protocols of our systems are open and can communicate with 90% of the previously installed systems such as alarms, air-conditioning, lighting, elevators, access controls; this allows fast and low cost implementations.
• Our services and equipment are insured for the total value of the project protecting our clients.
OPEN COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS THAT WE USE: